Selby Jennings has partnered with a leading bank that is looking to add a Junior Trader to their offices in Stockholm.
Key Responsibilities :
- Interacting and tailoring advice to specific client's needs.
- Using fundamental and technical analysis to form fixed income trade strategies.
- Focus on trading fixed income strategies around primarily corporate client flow.
- Hedging trades to ensure it is appropriate for a client's risk appetite.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Nordic credit market.
- Deep understanding of Fixed Income Products.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of the trade cycle from start to finish.
- An exceptional academic background.
If you are interested in this role please apply or get in touch with the Sales and Trading Team for more information.