Portfolio Account Manager Multi Products
- Stockholm, Schweden
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Wells Fargo
- 18 Feb 19
Wells Fargo provides middle market, large corporate and financial institution customers with a range of international solutions, including treasury management, credit, payments, financing, foreign exchange, and trade services. Wells Fargo operates from 42 countries and territories outside of the U.S., including branches in Ireland, Beijing, Cayman Islands, Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), Hong Kong, London and Seoul.
The primary role is to minimize losses whilst maximising Vendor utilisation & Dealer service through effective management of assigned Dealer Portfolio. The AM will work closely with Underwriting, Commercial, Portfolio Control, Field Audit and Operations to ensure the smooth delivery of Risk Controls & Customer Service in accordance with CDF SOP’s & Procedures.
The AM will be responsible for the in life management of an assigned portfolio of accounts. This will primarily include the provision of customer service and risk management. To achieve this the AM will be responsible for:
- Managing a daily workflow (Portfolio Control System) to promptly address delinquencies on customer accounts to ensure CDF remain secure and minimise the need for management interventions.
- Addressing returned payments.
- Managing delinquent accounts to ensure CDF remain secure and if necessary up to the point of repossession.
- Various internal reporting requirements.
- Dealing with rejected invoices, either received manually or through the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) between CDF and its customers.
- Pending approvals / over line requests along with timely processing of increased credit line requests.
- Prompt completion of workflows to ensure compliance and that dealer accounts are fully reconciled.
- Dealing with credit note and customer payment queries to ensure dealer accounts are fully reconciled.
- Collection of Vendor charges to ensure prompt settlement.
- Following Complaints process to ensure the customer is treated fairly.
- Prompt completion of all Learning tasks to ensure practice and compliance are current.
In addition the AM will:
- Ensure a seamless handover/receipt of accounts between AM and Portfolio Control
- Support Commercial with ad hoc reporting/tasks/meetings as required
- Notify dealers to changes in Rates & Terms
- Focus on providing good external and internal customer service
- Help to drive & implement system & process improvements/simplification
- Support cross functional training and best practice within the AM team
- Provide team cover in the absence of colleagues
- Proactively work on BCP related issues.
Ensure effective Risk Controls are in Place by:
- Proactively managing assigned portfolio and meeting or exceeding KRI’s & metrics
- Escalating issues promptly to line management
- Following Policy/Procedure/SOPs/Desk Top Manuals to ensure company practice and standards are maintained
- Identifying/reporting and helping to resolve any Operational Risk issues
Market Skills and Certifications
- Required language skills: Finnish, Swedish and English. Desirable Danish
- A strong background of Service Provision & treating the customer fairly.
- Ability to work independently managing their own workload and operating as part of a wider team member with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail, problem solving attitude and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate & work effectively with internal and external customers – a strong team player.
- Proactive in identifying improvement & efficiency opportunities cross functionally.
- Able to display a positive attitude and flexible approach to assigned tasks with a desire to learn new things.
- Strong Risk focus, ability to work under time pressure & working closely to metrics & deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft office products
- Ability to make decisions within the agreed boundaries with minimal supervision.