Our client is a growing Swiss and international chemistry, laboratory automation and instruments, and lab software market leader. Known for their fast-paced culture, and cutting edge solutions for some of the world's most innovative companies, they are seeking a talented Sales Manager to join their team. The Role
Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Generating business leads and securing business development opportunities
- Taking new products and solutions direct to customers to solve customer pain points
- Spend time on the road delivering company presentations at conferences and trade events
- Partner with laboratory managers and specialists to design long-term solutions
- Innovative sales approaches and process improvements with the company CRM The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be a Sales Executive or Sales Manager ideally with knowledge and contacts within the European pharmaceutical, academic, manufacturing, consumer goods or high-tech markets. You will have a technical (scientific or engineering background) ideally a Masters or PhD in chemistry, and have some exposure to laboratory automation or experience selling high value capital goods. You will be open to working with a flexible schedule and generous benefits around the north-west Switzerland region. English will be the working language for this role.
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position.
To learn more contact Syazwani Baumgartner at email@example.com
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA