Financial Assets Specialist
XY is an international group specialized in strategic consulting and control of large estates.It addresses the needs of UHNWI,large organizations and governments worldwide who seek for unbiased services free from conflict of interest.XY established its unique position in the market by introducing a scientific approach to face challenges and paradoxes of today's financial sector.As a pioneer of Estate Orchestration Technology,XY develops and maintains the systems necessary to finally make transparency and control viable,while operating in line with the highest quality protocols and industry standards.In the field of financial services,XY is among the first players worldwide who achieved ISO 9001:2015 certification.
To support our continued business growth we are currently looking for a Financial Assets Specialist.
As one of our professionals, he/she will be charged with high-level and growing responsibilities.
The key duties will be focused around client’s financial assets analysis supported by innovative IT platforms developed internally.
He/she will be required also to manage efficiently and effectively the relationship with external parties (e.g. financial institutions, third parties, …) on a global basis.
- 3/5 years of prior experience as analyst/associate at a financial service, investment banking or private equity firm;
- Expertise in financial instruments and derivatives transactions, with high level of analytical skills, including financial analysis;
- Outstanding academic record in Economics, Finance, Mathematics or Engineering. Completion of CFA will be considered a plus;
- Fluency in Italian and English;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel;
- Accuracy, reliability, discretion, good sense of responsibility;
- Strong problem solving skills, desire and ability to work effectively in a results-oriented environment, great motivation, teamwork attitude and highest ethical standards would be very important to complete the profile.
*Applications will be treated in strict confidence*
**We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified**
- Chiasso, Kanton Tessin, Schweiz
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- XY Group
- 24 Sep 18