Technical Support Analyst
• Act as first line of support
• End to end incident management
• Redact Knowledgebase article for future incident resolution
• Monitoring Application health
• Proactive and reactive problem management
• Create and manage problem tickets
• Coordinate end to end problem resolution (Infrastructure, Network, DB & product vendors as appropriate)
• Create, manage change requests
• Follow up on change activities
• Perform change activities as needed (IQ/OQ tests)
Application Operations & Lifecycle Management:
• Manage application patching (installation, coordination with product vendor)
• Create installation procedures as appropriate
• Create and manage asset information in CMDB
• Manage application accesses (create/modify/disable)
• Create/update service desk guide
• Create/update configuration guide
• 5+ years of experience and hands-on experience with Empower CDS / Chromeleon CDS / OpenLab / Agilent & Waters Instruments
• Knowledge of any CDS applications, with Sample set acquisition, processing chromatographic data & reporting
• Working knowledge in Empower/Chromeleon Enterprise architecture and Installation of Empower/Chromeleon application
• Hands on experience on different type of CDS functional related issues.
• Hands on experience on different type of instruments hardware to configure and troubleshoot the instrument connectivity related issues.
• Good knowledge of typical Lab systems and related Instrumentation
• Work experience on Labware LIMS and any ELN would be added advantage.
• Good knowledge of ITSM - Incident Management, Service Request Management, Change Management, Problem Management, etc.
• Proficiency working with Office tools, Windows, Adobe pdf, MS Access.
• Ability to learn fast and flexibility
• Good communication skills in online environment, being trustworthy and reliable.
• Being focused and goal oriented, organized.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 75 locations worldwide and approximately 260'200 employees as of December 31, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. The company has been awarded the Top Employer Switzerland and Europe Award for 2018 by the Top Employer Institute (TEI).
Cognizant Consulting is the global advisory arm of Cognizant and one of the fastest growing consulting businesses in the market. We are leading strategic business consulting & transformation initiatives to digitalize our clients` business for an excelling market performance.
Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: @Cognizant