Head Of Data Science And Machine Learning - Global Discretionary Hedge Fund - Switzerland
A leading discretionary fund is looking to add a head of Data Science/machine learning as part of their transition into systematic/model driven trading and sit out the Geneva office in Switzerland.
They are therefore looking for someone who can introduce big data and machine learning techniques into their investment processes in order to compliment the current macro trading strategy and build strategies within the equities space.
This will involve the development of systematic equity signals/strategies based upon AI/Big Data as well as developing the infrastructure for the team you will eventually lead. In order to apply you should have:
• Prior experience building machine learning and data science functions within financial firms.
• Experience with machine learning, AI, big data, text recognition and web scraping to extract sentiment.
• Applied machine learning techniques to economic data.
• Previous experience building and running a team.
• Solid knowledge of programming skills
You will be working with a team of quant researchers who will be charged with developing systematic strategies tools and models for EM and DM trading.
To apply for the role, please send your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org