- Zürich, Schweiz
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- iET SA
Business/Data Analyst - SQL/Excel (6496)
- Zürich, Schweiz
For a project at our client ‘s site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for a Business/Data Analyst - SQL/ExcelIn this role, you will be involved in a fundamental change in the accounting area for credit losses and loans under IFRS and US-GAAP. You work on analysis and ad-hoc queries with a global team to deliver business requirements as well as the escalation of issues to the management.
- 7+ years of working experience as a Business or Data Analyst in the banking industry
- Excellent knowledge of testing tools in Defect Management
- Good user skills in MS Access and Excel (pivot tables and data table analysis)
- Sound know-how in Databases, Tables, SQL Queries, and further IT applications
- Experience working with offshore teams and excellent communication skills
- Understanding in SOX 404 and BCBS 239 is desirable
- Fluent in English and German is an advantage
- Overall management for the project perspective to assure a smooth transfer into Business as Usual (BAU)
- A close collaboration with the project team, IT and the business to assure that newly designed internal banking system will work as designed.
- Remediation of any and all End Used Computing (EUC's)
- The opportunity to work directly with the business to resolve day to day issues that arise as a result of the Business Requirements Document implementation. Communication back to the line manager for resolution to meet goals is an important part to the role.
- A challenging role to build different utility tools that help the business with data quality issues and improves business as usual activities.
- Hands on involvement in analysis and answering of project related adhoc queries mainly related to the Business Requirements Document.
- The opportunity to assist in project development work which will simplify and improve internal customer needs.
- Assist it testing of models and data quality outputs of test case scenarios
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our team on +41 44 485 44 99.