Business Analyst/Platform Manager 80-100%
- Zürich, Schweiz
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- 18 Nov 18
As a Business Analyst/Platform Manager for a Salesforce based Application within the Commercial Insurance segment for International Program Business you will be responsible for key applications managing international insurance programs.
As a Business Analyst/Platform Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
- Driving new feature development for our salesforce application by developing functional specifications and prepare Solution Design document(s)
- Reviewing and validating the technical design for business applications provided by the supplier to ensure alignment with business requirements
- Validating suppliers estimate, estimate Rough Order of Magnitude for the level of effort/cost of new application functionality and perform quality review checks on project deliverables
- Being responsible for the configuration of smaller changes and support testing
- Acting as liaison between Business and IT and support the Project Manager in building business case, risk assessment, project scope, and development of a high level schedule
- Consulting and support local IT representatives regarding data exchange with central systems
- Responding to application problem tickets as necessary and act as application expert in case of incidents and/or problems
- Designing IT solutions together with Business and IT for your area of responsibility and provide guidance to the project team
Your Skills and Experience
As a Business Analyst/Platform Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience within a technical IT environment
- 3 or more years of related experience as Business Analyst /Subject Matter Expert for Salesforce based applications
- Insurance business knowhow
- Experience with technologies including Salesforce lightning process builder, visual workflow and force.com platform development
- Good knowledge of Windows system environments, Database systems, data modeling, Java and/or ASP.NET programming language is an advantage
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office toolsets
- Good Understanding of relational Databases and data structure
- Good knowledge in IT operations and troubleshooting
- Worked in agile development environment
- Working experience in an outsourced IT environment is beneficial
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent abstract thinking skills
- Able to think out of the box
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English
- German as a 2nd language is an advantage
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site.
Zurich Virtual Tour
Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in our 360° Zurich Virtual Tour.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee, you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees or through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.