Career Start - Coverage/Investor Services for Liquid Alternatives
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. We highly prioritize investment in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together! Workplace:
Zurich, Switzerland Length:
18 months including 4-6 month rotation Academic qualification:
Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in Banking and Finance. Your Benefits: Training:
Interdisciplinary training as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development, track-specific training in the field of Product Management as a basis for further career progression Rotation:
Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank Opportunities for further development:
Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging, meaningful position in the Portfolio Management Group after completing the Career Start program We offer:
You Offer You offer:
- A meaningful and dynamic position in the Liquid Alternatives Coverage team within our business area Investment Solutions & Products (IS&P) in the International Wealth Management division based in Zurich
- This role is an exciting opportunity to become a specialist in working with Liquid Alternative Investments and to build yourself a strong network within Credit Suisse (Liquid Alternatives typically aim to generate uncorrelated, benchmark-unconstrained returns using long and short positions and to help diversify a portfolio and provide protection when markets are stressed)
- Being part of a challenging and diverse environment with positive impact for your personal development and working with team members from diverse backgrounds and nationalities
- We are a highly motivated team of specialists with intense contact to internal clients (e.g. IWM Front Business Areas, Investment Management, CSAM distribution, SUB, etc.) and external clients
- Active support of senior team members and contribute to the positioning and placement of Liquid Alternative solutions to internal and external partners and clients
- You will respond to ad-hoc Relationship Manager requests including performance summaries
- Independence in developing marketing and product presentation materials (regular update of such materials)
- Liaising with our team in Poland, including managing content production, timelines, proofreading content etc.
- Ownership of client related events and publications
- Key contact person for the portfolio management and analyst teams. Opportunity to grow your internal network and foster your expertise in liquid alternative investments.
- Join a forward-thinking team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities.
- A university degree (e.g. CFA or similar)
- A proven self-starter and entrepreneurial problem solver. You like to cooperate in a highly collaborative environment contributing to our team's success
- Balanced and efficient person who is enthusiastic about translating a complex investment solution to relationship managers and clients and someone who likes to work with a high focus on service and accuracy
- Focused and committed person who has very good interpersonal skills and loves working with a strong attention to detail
- Dedicated and trustworthy team-player. You show a motivated, flexible can-do attitude and use your excellent organizational skills in order to work in a very precise and efficient way
- Excellent computer literacy (especially MS Office) and analytical skills combined with the ability to handle multiple challenging priorities and assignments
- Fluency in English required. (German and other languages are a plus)
Ms. D. Fryzowicz would be delighted to receive your full application (including cover letter). Please apply via our Career Portal.
We are an equal opportunity, innovative employer. Welcoming diversity and openness gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.