Data Engineer – Cloud 80-100%
Are you enthusiastic about analysing and evaluating data?
Are you ready to build a new MIS platform and help shape the future of our application landscape?
As a Cloud Data Engineer, you will build new databases in the team, integrate various data deliveries and thus satisfy the information needs of diverse user groups.
As part of our cloud strategy, we are building future MIS applications with Snowflake in the cloud. We are looking for people who like to work in a team, actively contribute to the success and like to work in new projects and also in the operation of the introduced applications.
- Independent analysis of data requirements
- Design and implementation of data warehouses and MIS systems
- Communication with controlling and power users both in operations and in agile projects
- Collaboration in the operation of existing applications until the replacement of these applications by successor projects
- Collaboration in different group wide projects
- Several years of experience in the development and operation of data warehouse solutions
- Solid experience in cloud computing. Preferably with Microsoft Azure, Azure Data Factory and Snowflake
- Industry experience in finance or controlling in other industries
- Experience with SAP Business Warehouse and/or ABAP is of advantage
- Very good SQL knowledge, preferably PL/SQL
- Fluent in English and a good level of German
- You have conceptual, analytical and communicative skills and enjoy working in a team.
- You are highly motivated to develop your own ideas and work independently and reliably.
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .