DevOps Platform Engineer / Ingenieur
"We believe that the future belongs to those who drive innovation, who shape change and who network through collaboration." Your Tasks
• Design and implementation of the Container Platform and its environment.
• Design of build pipelines and automation of processes.
• Operation, further development and optimization.
• Providing second level support within the framework of the existing support organisation and responsibility including on-call service. Your Profile
• University degree (Uni, FH, ETH) in computer science or business informatics, or adequate professional experience with further education.
• Good knowledge of Kubernets cluster based on Openshift and the design and implementation of monitoring of microservices. Experience with Prometheus and ELK is an advantage.
• Sound and practical experience in automation (e.g. Ansible, Helm, Kustomize, Terraform).
• Know-how in continuous delivery processes and tools (Build Pipelines, Sonarqube, Azure DevOps, GitLab, Vault etc.).
• Good Linux knowledge (preferably RHEL/CentOS).
• Team player, ability to work with different stakeholders.
• Good written and spoken English and German.
We are looking forward to your application.