Guidewire Consultant (f/m) for Performance Improvement / EMEIA Financial Services in Zurich in the Operations Competency
We are looking for a Guidewire Consultant (f/m) for Performance Improvement / EMEIA Financial Services in Zurich in the Operations Competency EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust andWe are looking for a Guidewire Consultant (f/m) for Performance Improvement / EMEIA Financial Services in Zurich in the Operations Competency
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
Our Financial Services Organization is the only Big 4 firm with functional and cross-country specialization in the financial services sector, we offer our customers all over the world seamless, consistent and high quality services.
Our Advisory business offers a broad range of functional and cross-country services dedicated to providing high-value and trusted advice to clients, with a specific focus on business transformation programs and financial management. Performance Improvement within FSO Advisory is part of an exciting journey to help Financial Services clients solve difficult business issues in areas ranging from Strategy, Customer, Operations and Finance to technology adaption and system implementation. Therefore we are looking for an experienced, team-oriented, motivated and committed Guidewire Consultant to further strengthen our practice in our Operations Competency within the FSO Advisory Performance Improvement team in Zurich.
Tasks that you promote
- Be part of the design, acquisition and build of large broad scope business transformation projects with a focus on Technology driven Transformations within the Insurance sector.
- Participate in the development of propositions as well as proposals to broaden our service offerings within the Operations competency
- Working closely together with colleagues from other Performance Improvement competencies and other Sub-Service Lines within FSO Advisory in order to drive integrated solution development and deliver end-to-end transformation
- Take ownership early-on for leading small team for Learning, Service Development and Account Management
- Actively take over first responsibilities in projects, promote new ideas to improve operational efficiencies for clients and drive work streams within large-scale transformations
- Be part of a multinational team and work in cross functional projects for leading companies in the financial services landscape
- Team with client technology professionals, and/or third-party strategic alliances to provide implementation of technology solutions
- Advise clients on a variety of business process services that help identify, assess, manage and measure the organization's capabilities
- Manage project teams through all phases of the technology enablement life cycle; Lend specific subject matter knowledge to the design and integration phase of each project, helping to give specificity to the appropriate architecture, data model, and system design and interfacing requirements
- University degree (Bachelor or Master) in Business Administration / Economics / Engineering or equivalent, ideally enhanced by international work / study experience in a relevant area
- 3 up to 12 years of full-time relevant working experience in a global management consultancy practice or the Financial Services sector
- Fluent in English and at least intermediate in German
- Strong understanding of operational and process management within the Insurance sector
- 2 to 5 years practical experience with Guidewire software as a user on on projects is a must
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to demonstrate initiative and a flexible working style within multi-national team
- Experience in the following areas:
- Definition of business and technical requirements
- Design of business and technology architecture
- Application configuration
- System selection and implementation support
- Data mapping and conversion
- Data Integration
- Proof of concept
- Quality assurance and testing
- Business and IT process reengineering
- Program/project management and implementation planning (PMO)
- Previous Project experiences in:
- Management reporting enhancement
- Business intelligence/decision support
- Data warehousing/enterprise data design and management
- Enterprise application integration
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise teams of business advisors through all phases of the project lifecycle, including requirements definition, process and prose creation, business re-engineering, application mapping
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
The Recruiting Team is looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: ZUR0011Y. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).
Only direct applications are considered.