See job description for details
Within our Swiss Universal Bank IT Production Support & DevOps we are looking for a dedicated leader who has a deep understanding of DevOps transformations. In this role you overall lead 8 hardworking professionals and have two direct reports.
- You will be responsible to define and drive the DevOps strategy and implementation in close collaboration with the delivery teams.
- The unusual chance to craft the software delivery and operations processes and influence our engineering culture at enterprise scale level.
- You have the chance to apply your hands-on development expertise, which you have ideally gained during previous successful DevOps transformations for large enterprises.
- Advice and consult delivery and operations teams on how to build applications ready for continuous delivery and built-in operational excellence from a design and architecture perspective.
- Play a key role in further enabling the delivery organizations to move towards an agile organization, instilling DevOps practices into the teams.
Are you a trustworthy teammate and leader looking to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment? Do you have a real passion for leading change?
- You possess superb communication skills in English, ideally you also speak German.
- You bring several years of experience in DevOps methodologies, ideally gained in a large enterprise.
- Through your experience with successful transformation initiatives you have gained a deep understanding for business needs and feel comfortable to build strong business relationships.
- You have specialist know-how of the software delivery lifecycle and know one or several programming language(s).
- You bring a profound knowledge of operations and engineering of the same through automation with hands-on expertise.
- Excellent knowledge of IaaS and CaaS technologies, ideally with production workload from a development and operations perspective.
Ms. K. Steiger would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.