IT Project Manager
- Zürich, Schweiz
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Nicoll Curtin - Switzerland
- 22 Apr 19
IT Project Manager
It Project Manager
3-months contract with high chance of extension
My Client is a Global Bank in need of a IT Project Manager to support the Compliance & Operational Risk Control IT team in Zurich. For this job in Zurich, my client is looking for an English-speaking candidate who can start asap.
- Managing all aspects of several projects, which include project planning, execution, timing, quality, cost and early identification of risks
- Ensuring on time delivery of your projects and within budget
- Providing the stakeholders with transparent, accurate and regular information regarding the status of project deliveries
- Managing and ensure efficient use of both outsourced and internal project team staff located around the globe.
- Working with the IT Business Analyst and Technical teams to ensure a sound technical design including data reporting/analytics capabilities.
- Ensuring that the project follows SDLC principles/standards
- Identifying stakeholders and clients, evaluate their interests and establish effective communication channels with them
- Embed Risk Awareness by designing and operating an effective control environment, proactively identifying and raising control deficiencies and driving diligent and sustainable risk remediation
Essential Experience/Skills required for this job:
- 3+ years' experience applying project management techniques using agile and waterfall methodologies
- Proven track record of project delivery in a highly regulated global environment
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development, integration, 3rd party software customization, and data reporting/analytics tools
- Experience using a wide range of project management tools such as MS Project, JIRA, Confluence
- Project experience in Operational Risk area would be a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. German would be a plus
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you just click apply or send your CV directly to email@example.com!
Please note that all applicants are welcome but only the must relevant for the role will be considered and contacted.