Investment Analyst - Long-Short Equity Activist Hedge Fund - London or Zurich
A boutique long-short equity hedge fund seeks to expand their research team.
They are looking for a highly skilled investment banking analyst with a background in M&A or private equity from a top tier financial institution.
You will be conducting deep dive, fundamental research related to activist investments and takeovers, as well as building financial models and generating new ideas.
The primary investment coverage of the fund is within the German speaking region and therefore you must have in-depth knowledge/experience of investments in the region and preferably be able to speak the German language.
To apply you should have:
• 1-2 years investment banking experience
• A background in M&A/Private Equity
• Extensive knowledge of the German speaking region
• Some experience of investing in France, Italy, UK, Scandinavia, CEE
• A bottom-up, fundamental approach to research
• Strong financial modelling skills
• A strong academic record
• An interest/basic understanding of activist investing
To apply for the role, please send your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org