At Vontobel, we actively shape the future. We create and pursue investment opportunities with determination. We master what we do - and we only do what we master. This is how we get our clients ahead. As a global financial services provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and tailor-made investment solutions.
Within our Risk Control division, we are looking for a Investment Controller Wealth Management (WM) in Zurich. You will be part of an experienced and professional team whose responsibilities are ensuring compliance of the discretionary portfolios with all relevant restrictions and support various internal stakeholder on related topics and processes.
- Developing of new control mechanisms
- Expanding management reporting tool Tableau, designing of processes and data analysis
- Maintenance and development of control- & reporting tools
- Parameterizing of investment restrictions for periodical control of discretionary mandates
- Analyzing / Verify control results and release messages for Portfolio Managers, tracking of reported issues until rectification
- Providing breach reports in Tableau for relevant stakeholders
- Supporting Portfolio Managers regarding Pre-Deal Alerts
- Analyzing and processing workflow alerts for advisory clients
- Participation in various projects in relation to control functions, for example database maintenance
You bring / You are
- Completed degree or ongoing college education in finance, data science or additional training in finance (CFA, AZEK, FRM, etc.)
- First professional experience in Wealth or Asset management especially in an Investment Control or Compliance function
- Product knowledge and knowledge of relevant standards and regulatory frameworks for wealth management and investment advice for Asset and Wealth Management
- Avaloq User or/and developer skills (especially restriction moduls)
- Good IT skills (Excel, Access, Tableau), programming skills Access / VBA / SQL / Python
- Structured and connected thinking as well as reliable, independent and diligent way of working
- Team-oriented, resilient, communicative and assertive personality
- Very good communication skills in German, English and French
What we offer
- We work according to agile principles especially in our way of thinking, methods and with mutual trust
- You would like to develop your skills? We are happy to support you with further trainings/ certifications
- Teamwork is important to us: We exchange valuable knowledge and skills with each other at all times - One Vontobel
- Our working culture is characterized by short communication channels and direct cross-departmental contact and information exchange
- We offer the option for home office (Flexible working times), diverse benefits and provide a first-class lunch menu when you work in the office
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .