Manager for our Cybersecurity Advisory Services team / EMEIA Financial Services
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promisesEY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
We are looking for a Manager for our Cybersecurity Advisory Services team / EMEIA Financial Services
Tasks that you promote
- You will gain insights into cutting-edge IT environments and into our global methodology. Your focus will be on Cybersecurity testing and advisory services, information security and risk assessments of processes, applications, systems and IT infrastructures in banks and insurance companies.
- As a member of interdisciplinary specialist teams, you will support our clients with assessing and improving the effectiveness and quality of their Cybersecurity in advisory projects. You will manage projects focusing on Cybersecurity Transformation, Identity and Access Management (IAM), Data Protection & Privacy, Cyber Threat Management, Cyber Program Management and Managed Cybersecurity Services.
- You will learn all about thought leadership as a way of addressing today’s constantly evolving market and new challenges in Cybersecurity. You will expand your expertise with every project alongside our leaders and take on a leadership role for our less experienced employees.
- Further you will manage engagement economics, deliverables and risk as well as stay on top of latest technology trends and changes in regulations relevant to the financial services industry.
Your profile to help us make a difference
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in Business Information Technology, in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science) as well as relevant certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA).
- Sound organizational and technical knowledge in the area of Cybersecurity incl. experience with relevant security standards and frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001:2013, NIST Cybersecurity Framework etc.) as well as required extensive and relevant professional experience (at least 5 years) in Cybersecurity, information security and technical IT security assessments.
- A passion for advisory and Cybersecurity topics as well as in-depth technical understanding from your education or other areas are essential; previous experience in financial services and in leading employees is an asset.
- Qualities guaranteed to boost your career at EY: team-working skills, determination, commitment, a strong presence, an independent working style and a quick grasp. As we are an international organization, a strong command of written and spoken English and German is essential.
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive teamwork, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
The Recruiting Team is looking forward to receiving your application
Take the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: ZUR0018E. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
Only direct applications will be considered.