Manager or Senior Consultant (f/m) Tax Transfer Pricing for the EMEIA Financial Services team in Zurich
Manager and Senior Consultant (f/m) Tax Transfer Pricing for the EMEIA Financial Services team in Zurich - ZUR000Y3 We are looking for a Transfer Pricing Senior Consultant / Manager (f/m) for the EMEIA Financial Services team in Zurich EY is a global leader in assurance,Manager and Senior Consultant (f/m) Tax Transfer Pricing for the EMEIA Financial Services team in Zurich - ZUR000Y3
We are looking for a Transfer Pricing Senior Consultant / Manager (f/m) for the EMEIA Financial Services team in Zurich
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
Our Financial Services Organization is the only Big 4 firm with functional and cross-country specialization in the financial services sector, we offer our customers all over the world seamless, consistent and high quality services.
You too could find your ideal position in our Tax Transfer Pricing Practice team in Zurich. We support our clients in navigating the complex world of tax and provide them with advice in connection with corporate tax, indirect tax and human capital. There are good reasons why this position could be right for you: from your first day, you will be involved in active project work, have the chance to take advantage of a multi-faceted training offering and be given the opportunity to build up a network of professional partners.
- Effectively apply complex transfer pricing concepts and economic/financial knowledge to client situations.
- Provide a fully integrated approach to Financial Services Transfer Pricing, prepare documentation, defend transfer pricing in audits, and develop tax planning approaches.
- Develop and deliver quality transfer pricing and economic ideas with timely and responsive services and work products.
- Identify Transfer Pricing opportunities.
- Create Transfer Pricing financial models using multiple financial and statistical tools as well as relevant information services for the preparation of benchmarks.
- Prepare documentation, participate in advanced pricing agreements (APAs), tax rulings, defend transfer pricing in audits, lead in the valuation of intangible assets, and develop quality, practical planning services.
- Manage the work of client service team members. Provide technical guidance to engagement consultants.
- Develop recommendations and implementation plans for clients and team members.
- A bachelor's, masters or Ph. D in business, finance, economics, accounting, management, law, policy analysis or similar. Additional cross-discipline qualifications are a plus (i.e. Bachelor in Law with Master in Finance). Tax-specific qualifications are an advantage.
- Excellent verbal/ written communications skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to work in fast paced professional services environment.
- At least 2 years of relevant practical experience (in-house or advisory) in Transfer Pricing, either for Financial Services or general Transfer Pricing.
- Full working proficiency in English. German or French are an advantage.
- Strong interest in interdisciplinary business issues related to the Financial Services Industry.
- Analytical mind, at ease working with numbers and comfortable dealing with financial and economic issues. Strong interest in Banking and Financial Markets.
- A plus: Practical experience in Banking, Taxation, Controlling, Accounting or Finance.
- Team player but self-motivated, analytical thinker and quick mind.
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
Doreen Schwarz is looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: ZUR000Y3. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.GSA@ey.com / +41 58 286 33 66).