Qlik Sense / BI developer
• You will help to build various Qlik Sense application and also to build self service capability for business users.
• You develop new report and dashboard applications based on Qlik Sense Enterprise.
• You offer our customers comprehensive support in the analysis, conception, implementation and optimization of new and existing business intelligence solutions (focus on Qlik Sense/OBIEE).
• You act as a contact for BI developers and analysts for technical questions and the further building of CI/CD of Qlik applications.
• Cooperation with different stakeholders to consolidate the heterogeneous requirements and derive the data analytics and business intelligence needs.
• Responsible for the further expansion and maintenance of the business intelligence app landscape based on Qlik Sense
• Minimum of 4 years of development experience with Qlik Suite (Qlik Sense, NPrinting)
• Background with database development, data warehousing and business intelligence.
• Understanding of Qlik Sense Architecture.
• Experience with BigData infrastructure would be advantage
• Demonstrated ability to develop Qlik Sense applications.
• Experience with QMC administration preferred.
• Good analytical and communication skills.
• OBIEE experience required.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field preferred.
• Several years of experience in the design, development and implementation of Qlik applications.
• Technical understanding of databases (SQL) and enthusiasm for business intelligence and its tools as well as strong analytical skills.
• Experience in building CI/CD pipelines
Cognizant Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 75 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 220,000 employees as of October 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: @Cognizant.