Senior Audit Manager / Audit Director – IT at Corporate Center 80-100%
- Zürich, Schweiz
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- 21 Sep 18
As Senior Audit Manager / Audit Director for IT you will deliver an assigned portfolio of 30 audits per year to provide high quality insights that add value to the business in order to build credibility with internal and external stakeholders.
As a Senior Audit Manager / Audit Director - IT your main responsibilities will involve:
- Deliver an assigned portfolio of high complexity assignments (in terms of number/scope), including aspects such as planning and scoping, in line with quality, time and budget requirements.
- Lead a Competency area in the field of Information Technology/ IT Security and support the development of Group Audit global team through own professional skills and technical knowledge.
- Work with the Group Audit Leadership Team (Regional Cluster Leads and Business Functional Audit Leads) to ensure appropriate resourcing, scheduling and technical expertise for delivery of assigned portfolio.
- Lead themed audits, of high complexity, in addition to assigned audits.
- Contribute to the development of the quarterly risk assessment and rolling audit plan for own competency area.
- Agree on final audit reports and corrective actions with senior business stakeholders and oversee tracking and closure of agreed actions.
- Provide guidance to senior business stakeholders on aspects related to controls, risk and governance.
- Support key strategic goals of Group Audit such as implementation of data analytics and science in audits
- Build technical / commercial knowledge and industry awareness across a range of areas by accessing diverse resources and interacting with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversee the performance of team members assigned (career management responsibilities) and take necessary actions to support their development.
Your Skills and Experience
As a Senior Audit Manager / Audit Director - IT your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent)
- Professional certification, such as CFA, Chartered Accountant, CIA, CISA, CPA, ACCA or equivalent
- 10 or more years of strong internal audit experience conducting and performing audits
- Significant knowledge and competence of IT and Data Analytics skills (ideally 10+ years in the industry)
- A clear understanding of the IIA Standards, the methodology required to deliver excellent audit outcomes and the skills and competencies required in a team to be able to deliver quality, impactful and insightful audit reports
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Fluent written and spoken English skills, German a plus
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site.
Zurich Virtual Tour
Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in our 360° Zurich Virtual Tour.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee, you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees or through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.