Senior Business Analyst – Group Investigations IT
Are you a multitasker? Do you have strong stakeholder management skills? Are you an IT expert with a broad range of skills to support projects in a very dynamic environment, working with multi location teams?
We are looking for someone like this who can help us to:
- Evaluate high level requirements in terms of feasibility and efforts (costs / benefit) , identify the impact on interfacing solutions
- Produce detailed requirement specifications including acceptance criteria. Project scope spans from software implementation- to infrastructure related topics
- Work with 3rd party vendors to ensure their products meet the business requirements
- Support the project manager in planning and running the projects, ensuring that business requirements are met
- Develop subject matter expertise (SME) on the applications, environments and underlying business processes
- Review test cases, support of the testing units in test design and execution
- Support more junior BAs as an SME and to achieve the highest delivery quality standards
You'll be working in the Investigations IT delivery team in Switzerland.
We are a dynamic and growing team based primarily in Zurich Altstetten but are spread over a number of smaller locations in Zurich and globally. We deliver technology solutions to Group Investigations using state of the art software both from major vendors in the field and in-house developments.
Your experience and skills
- Experience as an IT business / technical analyst in a similar corporate and global environment with additional experience in other technical roles as an advantage
- Knowledge of technical areas such as IT infrastructure and Information Security, a thorough understanding of all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Strong experience in working with vendors and 3rd party products
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, high awareness of quality and deadlines
- Business analysis methodology & experience; independent, systematic and structured approach and way of working (e.g. Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, UML)
- A proactive and independent work style, excellent organizational and time-management skills
- High levels of drive and commitment to high quality on-time delivery and flexibility to undertake a variety of assignments
- Desirable experience in eDiscovery and Data Analytics
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.