Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search focus on offering 360° search solutions across the globe for our prestigious client base. With our competitive coverage of Banks, Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Hedge Funds, Producers, Trading Houses, Brokerages, FinTechs and more; Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search are working with an international asset management firm looking to acquire a senior legal counsel professional to join their team in Switzerland.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Drafting and negotiation of important contracts relating to sales and distribution of Swiss, Irish and Luxembourg investment funds (UCITS and AIF).
- Assessing and analysing legal and regulatory requirements in relation to the sale and distribution of Swiss, Irish and Luxembourg investment funds worldwide.
- Advising sales staff and other stakeholders on legal and regulatory matters.
- Monitor and report on legal and regulatory changes in the field of investment funds.
- Reports into General Counsel
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in European fund management industry.
- Minimum of 2 years of legal and regulatory work experience in investment fund distribution matters.
- Swiss law degree or foreign equivalent.
- Must be technically fluent in both German and English.
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Private Banking Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.