- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Schroders Investment Management
- Zürich, Schweiz
Senior Software Engineer / DBA
Senior Software Engineer / DBASchroders, with headquarters in London, employs over 4600 talented people worldwide, operating in 29 different countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, close to the markets in which we invest and close to our clients. Schroders has developed under stable ownership for over 200 years and long-term thinking governs our approach to investing, building client relationships and growing our business.
Schroders in Switzerland is a renowned Financial Institution with around 380 employees located in Zurich and Geneva. For our private clients we provide tailor made investment solutions and complementary financial services. On behalf of institutional and retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world, we invest in a broad range of asset classes across equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives. We also specialize in providing high-quality private equity solutions to our clients.
Founded in 1997, Schroder Adveq is a leading asset manager investing in private equity globally and is offering specialized investment solutions that enable our clients to access select private market segments through primary, secondary, and direct/co-investments.
Due to our tremendous growth, we are seeking an experienced
Senior Software Engineer / DBA
• Design, development, modification, and implementation of computer applications using existing and emerging technology for Schroder Adveq's Private Assets platform
• Analyze internal user needs and desired results and develop software solutions with responsibility for the delivery of software applications
• Take responsibility of new developments and maintenance of Schroder Adveq developed and commercial applications
• Responsible for ensuring the continued evolution and professional operation of the core application (eFront FIA) and reporting systems
• Manage changes in applications across their entire lifecycle, from design over build, testing and training to the release stage, in collaboration with the vendor and contractors
• Support users in daily operations (2nd/3rd level incident and problem management)
• Engineer or Master Degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Computer Engineering)
• At least 5-7 years of experience in software engineering as well as very good understanding of engineering disciplines and concepts
• Excellent knowledge in programming languages, ideally in a Microsoft environment (SQL, C#, VB)
• Proficiency in developing, delivering and documenting screen functionality and screen layouts that meet specifications through the use of eFront scripting tools and technologies
• Experience in the fields of business analysis and system configuration and ability to work collaboratively as part of an agile team
• Fluent in English (both spoken and written) German would be an asset
We offer a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment as well as modern employment conditions in an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. The office is located only 5 minutes from Zurich-Oerlikon main station.
Please apply online, with your complete application. Only direct applications will be considered.
Schroder Adveq Management AG
8050 Zurich, Switzerland