Do you want to drive your career and be the part of a well-known company in the Banking industry in Zürich?
Our client is looking for a ServiceNow Architect as of 3rd of January 2022 in their global and multi-cultural team to provide end to end product architecture to ensure the detailed design and development remains consistent.
Joining the team, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Identifying solutions to implement and migrate strategies that reduce risk for the platform and organization
- You will advise and guide in Technical knowledge, methodology and framework, data integration and data flows, Enterprise Architecture, and software development and coding.
- Evaluate new features and new capabilities to align to organizational and transformation needs
What you should bring to be a successful candidate:
- Several years of professional service management experience including idieally experience as a Subject Matter Expert in ServiceNow
- Knowledge and understanding of software architecture principles, specifically for portals, web sites and systems integration projects
- Understanding of ITIL and common IT Service Management processes
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English are required. German is a plus
- Positive attitude, flexibility, curiosity and interest in working in a fast-paced environment with focus on improvement
Are you interested in the opportunity and take on a new challenge in your career?
Then please send us your full CV and we look forward to reviewing your application.
T: +41 (0)58 268 1040
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA