Software Engineer #110689
- Zürich, Schweiz
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Credit Suisse AG
- 18 Dez 18
Software Engineer #110689
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Credit Suisse Compliance is on a journey to a technology enabled Compliance organization. The whole application landscape used by Compliance is currently revamped, offering many challenging opportunities for enthusiastic Software Engineers.
- A position as Software Engineer in an agile team
- Being part of a challenging however rewarding journey
- A very agile and dynamic environment, following state of the art software development methodologies
- Collaborating with teams spread across different Countries
- Close collaboration with peers across the globe within IT as well as with our Compliance stakeholders
- You will be part of an open-minded team with strong team spirit
- The ability to work on different projects and with different technologies
- BSc or MSc in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Passion for developing software and improve the existing code base
- Experience with Java 8 and Spring Boot
- Accustomed to the Agile and Lean software development principles
- Implementation of DevOps processes including version control (i.e. GIT/SVN), continuous integration (i.e. Jenkins), automated testing and platform monitoring (i.e. Grafana)
- Bash and scripting abilities
- Knowledge of other programming languages (JVM based and not) beneficial. Ability to pick up other programming languages on the go.
- Experience with Microservices architectures is a plus
- Docker and Kubernetes experience beneficial
- Problem solving and can-do attitude
- Fluent in English
Are you a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and passionate about team work? Then we are sure that you would be an excellent fit for the team.
Mr. L. Anselment would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.