- nach Vereinbarung
- Zürich, Schweiz
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Principalium Capital AG
Principalium Capital AG (www.principalium.com) is a Swiss privately held family office and investment boutique with a successful track record managing implied volatility hedge fund strategies since 2011. The financial models are built in Python and the company has implemented an automatic execution using an external software AlgoTrader.ch. The software is based on the ESPER architecture and Java. We are looking for:
Specialist, primarily a “Junior Investment Quantitative Analyst” and “Software Engineering Coordinator” with a potential for partnership in our hedge fund strategy.
Primary role and responsibilities: Junior Investment Quantitative Analyst: Establish and maintain a “Quantfactory”, measurement, analysis of existing strategies, conduct research and enhance financials models including the imbedded risk management functions. Enhance trade execution algorithms, benchmarking and monitoring of trading. Manage fact sheets, presentations and research projects.
Software Engineering: Managing all aspects of the software development of the infrastructure and trading systems coordinating with the “Softwarefactory” team in India. Quality assurance, supervise and manage the quality of code into production, management of the systems environment and security. A “hands on” approach and a full understanding of the systems/programs are absolutely critical. Automatize operations process flows.
Strongest contribution to the team is the development of robust quantitative platform, critical analysis and feedback of existing trading strategies and development new ideas for new or improved trading strategies and patterns. Optimizing our execution algorithms and managing all aspects of our information technology platform.
- Main duties:
- Build and manage a “Quantfactory”, maintaining and enhancing financial data warehouse.
- Help with quantitative research and modeling.
- Help execute the trading strategies, benchmarking, improve execution algorithms.
- Manage all aspects of our information technology platform, quality assurance, managing all environment (research, development, production)
- Languages: good English skills
- Master in computer science or similar is crucial to achieve the goals
- Finance experience or very strong finance interest, understanding of futures and options are an advantage.
- Trading experience of futures and options are also beneficial.
- Good command of Python and secondarily Java
- Good understanding of databases such as MySQL
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, self-initiative, creative, solutions oriented, structured, good project management skills