- Zürich, Schweiz
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- SIX Management AG
- 09 Nov 18
SIX operates the infrastructure underpinning the Swiss financial sector and offers a comprehensive range of services around the world in the fields of securities trading and settlement, financial information and payment transactions. We are SIX. Do you want to belong to our family? We challenge you to become part of our dynamic and skilled team in Biel! We are progressing our trusted services, delivering value to our customers in the form of insightful financial data.
Your system engineering skills are needed to ensure the quality and stability of our high performance systems! Together, we will deliver and display an amazing amount of data through highly sophisticated applications and ensuring their future functionality and stability by constantly challenging the status quo.
- Become a leading engineering expert in a highly skilled cross functional team
- Help to push the grade of automation in building, deploying and monitoring all environments of our high performance data delivery systems
- Take part in architectural conception and take care of 2nd and 3rd level support for existing and upcoming software
- Pride in mastering new technologies and methodologies
- An attractive working environment and open team spirit, taking end to end ownership for our systems
- An opportunity to get deep insights into the fascinating world of finance
- Degree in Computer Science or a similar field
- Broad Linux knowledge (RHEL) and experience in shell and perl scripting
- Eager for a close collaboration with stakeholders inside and outside our DevOps team
- CI/CD know-how and experience with modern technologies and tools (Docker, SaltStack, OpenShift, Splunk)
- Innovative and communicative team-player, proactively looking for and successfully implementing new solutions to everyday challenges
- Good knowledge of German and English. French is a plus.
+41 58 399 38 56