Technical Product Manager, Digital Investing
At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that bring our clients ahead. As a global financial services provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and digital investment solutions.
Digital Investing brings together our digital direct-to-consumer services. We strive to empower people to fulfill their financial ambitions by democratizing access to investment products and services. We continuously develop our cutting-edge wealth platform by combining Vontobel's investment expertise with technology and human elements to create exclusive wealth opportunities for clients.
As a Technical Product Manager for our client member zone, you will be responsible to conceptualize and build our client nurturing and member zone to attract and engage with existing and new prospects. Together with our commercial teams you will apply state-of-the-art UX concepts that fit into the core B2C investment platform to drive client growth.
- Be part of the product management team of our new innovative B2C platform - responsible for our client nurturing and member zone
- Understand customer needs and translate them into customer journeys - in-line with our overall product strategy and roadmap
- Translate user research and business requirements into state-of-the-art user flows and design ideas
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the technical/developer teams
- Participate in workshops with the business and engineering teams to gather system-level information and to coordinate the design and UX deliverables
- Provide internal and customer training on how to use the product and coordinate corresponding beta-, F&F- or AB-tests.
- Assess, report, and address technical risks
- Manage, measure and report on the required quality, scope, budget, and outcomes of delivery projects to the appropriate stakeholders
- 5+ years' experience as a Technical Product Owner or Technical Product Manager
- Track record in designing and delivering leading user journeys in-time and in-budget
- Boundless creativity and being passionate about creating simple and elegant user experiences
- Proven technical expertise in software development on a state-of-the-art tech stack
- Product expert in the fintech space with experience in developing top-of-the-class apps
- Experienced leader of technical teams in an agile environment
- Ability to grasp complex ideas quickly, and convey them succinctly to a wide variety of technical audiences
- Willing to take ownership of your products and inspire a collaborative approach to exceed expectations
- An influencer, with the ability to present facts and figures with both a conceptual and concrete approach
- Willing to engage in a changing and flexible environment, with the ability to question the status quo and take feedback
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form .