Test Automation Engineer / Ingenieur
As the leading supplier to our client, one of the most instantly recognizable brands in the banking sector worldwide, Swisslinx are looking for a motivated Test Automation Engineer with solid experience setting up UFT Automation Test Suite.
This is a rolling 12 month contract with a strong chance of extension and a start date ASAP.
As the successful candidate you will join a global organisation responsible for the development and maintenance of state of the art applications for various Private Banking & Wealth Management business areas.
You will be part of a strategic program in a testing team of 20 made up of a number of sub test Teams across the globe and build an Integrated UFT Automation Test Suite from Scratch, experience in implementing successful test automation projects.
Working in a large and complex environment, your responsibilities will be:
• Design and execution of different Test Types- Functional, Non-Functional/Performance testing, and Regression testing.
• Analyse the requirements to identify the testable requirements (Prepare Test Scenarios/Cases)
• Planning, designing, developing, and executing Manual and Automation tests
• Daily communications with Automation Test Management Team via stand up meetings, documentation and status reports
• Capture and document defects found during testing using the defect tracking tool (ALM)
• Defect Lifecycle Management
• Work with Developers and BAs to ensure incidents are resolved promptly
• Liaise with various Stakeholders (Development team, Business Platform and 3rd Parties)
• Support the Business with UAT efforts.
• Test Data Management in preparation for test execution
They also leverage modern portfolio optimization techniques to automate parts of the investment advice and offer a rich set of analyses to evaluate the investments of our clients.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following skills and experience:
• Test engineer with 8+ years' experience of System testing
• Strong experience with UFT Automation Test Suite
• Hands on experience in Manual and Automation Testing
• Hands on experience delivering Automation with a focus on continuous integration and development
• Hands-on experience in Automation (Selenium) Testing
• Hands-on experience in API Automation Testing
• Hands-on experience in Test Automation using Java or other programming languages nice to have
• Extensive Testing and IT Project experience within the Banking/Financial markets
• Fluency in English
Please note due to COVID interviews would be conducted remotely, however the role is based 100% in Switzerland. The team is currently split between WFH and office right now. Post COVID occasional home office will be permitted 2-3 days a week.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work on one of our client's top initiatives and the chance to work in a fast paced trading environment? Then please send us your full CV.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA