- Zürich, Schweiz
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- SIX Group Services AG
- 22 Apr 19
SIX Digital Exchange (SDX), a company owned by the Swiss Stock exchange, is building the first market infrastructure in the world to offer a fully integrated end to end trading, settlement and custody service for digital assets. This is an extraordinary opportunity to work at the heart of the financial industry that is at the tipping point of a major change. If you like to work in highly collaborative team with a sense of purpose, then SDX is the right place to be.
- Implementation and supervision for automated testing with focus on end-to-end testing
- Develop automated test data generation environment
- Responsibility for the appropriate use and extension of the toolchain in the testing area
- Specifying and verifying the required test configurations
- Continuously improve test execution and test data
- University degree or equivalent, preferably with a degree in information technology or equivalent education
- Extensive experience with test automation, test design and test management at least 5 years
- Extensive analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in creating test data for test automation
- Development skills (preferable)
- Experience with Behavior Driven Testing (Cucumber) would be an advantage
- Fluent in German and English
We offer you:
- Individual career path and development opportunities
- An experience to be part in the World's first regulated digital exchange for investors, banks, and entrepreneurs bridging the gap between traditional financial services and digital communities
If you have any questions, please call Sandra Bolognese .
We strive for a diverse workforce and welcome all applicants regardless of personal background.