(Lead) Front End Engineer / Ingenieur
Are you an experienced Front End Developer with a passion for hands-on work within the DLT area and building up teams and structures in a young company working with the newest technology? Then this role might just be perfect for you!
On behalf of our client, an innovative and young company in the field of distributed ledger technology (DLT), we are currently searching for an experienced Front End Developer with ambition for a hands-on leadership role for a newly created position in the growing team.
- You are responsible for the development and continuous optimization of the front end strategy
- You support in the interview processes and team development strategy to grow the front end team
- You are actively involved in the development projects of the responsive web front ends
- You support in the build-up of an end-to-end stack supporting the DLT-based proprietary business protocol modelling engine
- You are working closely with and reporting to the Head of Application Development
Your Skills and Experience:
- University degree in IT, Computer Science or a related field
- Passion and experience in building solid API's as well as libraries
- You already have experience/knowledge in Kotlin or you are interested to learn it
- Experience or eagerness to work with distributed ledger technology (DLT)
- Fluency in English and strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ideally German language skills (not a requirement)
In this role you will join an innovative and international young team within a company that is focused on the state-of-the-art solution that they are designing. Already excited about this opportunity? I am looking forward to receiving your application!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA