- Zug, Schweiz
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Infront Sports & Media
Partnerships and M&A Manager (Corporate Development) – Sports Industry
We are committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Become part of the strategy & business development team and support the evaluation and execution of Infront's new business and M&A projects.
The strategy & business development team plays a pivotal role to drive increased value by applying industry experience with proactive deal making to achieve strategic objectives and drive corporate growth. The team is tasked with creating value on a long-term basis, helping maintain the company’s competitive advantages, and achieving its strategic objectives by (i) identifying growth opportunities, (ii) evaluating organic growth projects, acquisitions, partnerships, investments and other transactions, (iii) manage the deal execution and integration processes and (iv) supporting internal projects and strategic evaluations.
- Develop robust financial models to assess new business opportunities and M&A projects
- Support determination of optimal deal structures, drafting of offer documents and negotiation of agreements
- Manage transaction executions, including coordination of due diligence processes and project management of various work streams
- Create investment conclusions and related presentations for review by Infront's board members and senior management team
- Support integration planning as needed, along with other business and functional personnel
- Work closely and collaboratively with Infront's top and senior management, other business development team members and finance/ legal teams
- Analytical support of the CEO/Head of Strategy & Business Development for special projects, as required
- Ensure continuous improvements of business development processes (incl. M&A execution and integration processes), tools and template
- Advanced education (university degree required, MBA or Master's degree preferred)
- Experience and Competences
- 2-5 years of corporate finance experience in investment banking (M&A, coverage groups, etc.) or private equity
- Strong financial modeling skills and knowledge of financial/valuation concepts
- Experience in managing all aspects of due diligence processes
- Proven project management skills and ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects with tight deadlines
- Profound knowledge in preparing and reviewing of offer and legal documentations
- Understanding of accounting and finance and strong business acumen
- Strong attitude towards high quality, excellence in delivery and client-oriented thinking
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with demonstrated ability developing materials and effectively presenting to executive audiences
- Superior analytical skills, creativity in problem solving, and attention to detail
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- English full proficiency (at least level C1)