Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive. Job Purpose and Impact
The APAC Regional Product Line Lead for Feed sector will lead, and direct complex work and will serve as a member of the regional leadership team. In this role, you will drive our regional Product Line business including managing risk, customer interface, strategy development and commercial asset and supply chain management of commodities in a domestic and international marketplace. You will directly or indirectly lead a team that originates, processes, trades, and supplies products in the region. Key Accountabilities
- Have overall regional Product Line ownership.
- Overall SSEA AUS Regional Product Line PNL and risk incl basis/premium/futures/cash/freights/forex/customer
- Co-responsible for creating regional Product Line Strategy incl. development of new trade flows and products
- Develop clear program / approach to improve the Product Line performance in the Regions countries together with the Country Commercial Leads
- Lead senior merchants and dotted line Country Commercial Leads to develop the short- and medium-term strategies for optimum utilization of commodity trading, merchandising/processing in a region
- Establish short- and long-term merchandising strategies, game plans, margin structure, volume objectives for the Product Line, overseeing commodity trading to ensure the overall success of the region, in alignment with the functional strategy of the overall business product line.
- Establish daily prices on a real-time basis and handle the negotiation of sales and purchasing contracts with customers and suppliers to maximize revenues (when relevant or via senior merchants and country teams).
- Provide direction and oversight to ensure customer and supplier strategies are developed which maximize overall supply chain and local margins and provide appropriate market access for the group.
- Partner collaboratively and direct communications and interactions with supply chain, operations, quality assurance and finance colleagues to ensure focus on safety, customers, operational efficiency, profit maximization and efficient execution.
- Connect with Word Trading Group Product lines and Ocean Transportation teams and actively drive and manage the execution of the agreed Global Grain Game Plans
- Connect with other Cargill Business Groups in case of needs
- Support the development/update of Regional / Country daily Risk/Market/Business Progress report system in line with Cargill Risk team`s direction
- Participate / enable to provide Regional and country analytics data as required (SND, flows, prices etc.)
- Analyze and review profit and loss, business, and customer activity monthly to understand results and drive actions within the team to enable growth and improvement.
- Develop plans and deliver results in a fast-changing business or regulatory environment, while leading and developing a team of experienced professionals and supervisors, coaching, and making decisions related to talent management hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions. You will also collaborate with managers and supervisors in your organization to ensure staff selections align with current and future needs.
- Champion APAC Commercial Excellence, Digital, Sustainability Programs, Process improvement initiatives and lead/support the implementation / localization process
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Understanding of, and experience using data visualization and data analytics tools and applications
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- 5 years of supervisory experience
- Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Applies knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization's goals.
- Maneuvers comfortably through complex policy, process, and people-related organizational dynamics.
- Highly collaborative and team player behavior.
- Entrepreneurship spirit to build a systematic approach and build trading capabilities.
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world. Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today: