Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in APAC. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups and MSME to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018, Aspire has raised over USD 300M+
across equity and debt from world-class investors. In 2023, we successfully closed an oversubscribed USD 100 million Series C
equity round led by Sequoia Capital and Lightspeed Ventures with participation of Tencent, Paypal Ventures, LGT Capital Partners, Picus Capital and MassMutual Ventures. To power our solutions, we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise and helped more than 15,000 businesses
using our suite of products.
In 2022, we were awarded Best Employer of the Year and Payments Tech of the Year by Asia Fintech Awards, ranked #1 on LinkedIn's 2022 Top Startups list and were listed on YC Top Companies 2022. In 2023, we ranked Top 10 on The Straits Times Fastest-Growing Companies.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don't take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space. About the Role:
The Account Manager team's mission is to retain our clients by helping them realize their full potential with Aspire by:
- Increase clients utilization of our products
- Cross-selling new solutions (such as Expense Management, budget and Bill Pay software)
- Proactively addressing causes of client churn
As Account Management Director Singapore, you will proactively lead the business's key account planning processes and develop performance objectives, sales targets, and critical milestones for weekly/monthly/annual periods. You will be working directly with the regional head of sales to develop our sales strategy, the marketing team to support engagement initiatives, and with the product team to feedback on customers' needs and help steer product direction. What will you be doing?
We would love to get to know you if you have the following:
- Be responsible to define and execute the strategy to develop key accounts
- Lead a high-performing team to achieve revenue targets; ultimately, you will be responsible for you and your team's payment volume and revenue targets
- Grow our existing customers by building long-term relationships and introducing them to our suite of product solutions, new features and promotions
- Work closely with the sales team to onboard and integrate new clients
- Brainstorm and pilot new initiatives and promotions to drive product usage across cards, remittances, and transactions
- Bachelor's/Master's degree with proven success in managing key accounts and building successful long-term relationships with customers, preferably in a similar industry e.g. Finance/FinTech industry
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding quotas
- Consistently in the top 10% of the stack ranking
- Great people and leadership skills
- Analytical, with strong communication skills, and the ability to make clear decisions
#LI-NH1 Please note:
by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire's Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the " Policy
") , and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .