Be a part of the Credit Risk Management team and monitor JPM WM exposures (including loans, mortgages & derivatives) secured by financial assets, such as equities, fixed income products and other asset types. The functions performed by this team are critical to protecting the bank from potential credit losses. Working closely with the Lending Advisors, the team is also responsible for a wide range of functions such as administration and monitoring of WM Asia credit facilities in line with corporate credit policy, review & monitoring of credit covenants, transaction approval and other special monitoring requirements.
- Support the underwriting team for setting up of new /renewal credit facilities in accordance to the Credit and Risk policies of the Private Bank.
- Handling of credit documentations which includes preparation, signature verification, scanning, filing and sending documents to external vendor for safekeeping.
- Provide support to all internal stakeholders (Lending Advisors, Credit Executives, Lenders and ITM) for adhoc queries relating to Credit Documents and limit management.
- Ensure compliance with regulations, credit policies and guidelines.
- Degree holder
- Fresh graduate or minimum 1 year experience in a credit middle office or control function, or other work experience in Wealth Management
- Demonstrated interest in financial markets and understanding of risk measures
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced, dynamic and changing team environment is essential
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills: basic Excel, Power Point and Word.
Interested candidates please send your resume in a Microsoft Word format to email@example.com
EA license: 94C3609
Reg no: R1987153