Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in APAC. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups and MSME to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018, Aspire has raised over USD 300M+
across equity and debt from world-class investors. In 2023, we successfully closed an oversubscribed USD 100 million Series C
equity round led by Sequoia Capital and Lightspeed Ventures with participation of Tencent, Paypal Ventures, LGT Capital Partners, Picus Capital and MassMutual Ventures. To power our solutions, we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise and helped more than 15,000 businesses
using our suite of products.
In 2022, we were awarded Best Employer of the Year and Payments Tech of the Year by Asia Fintech Awards, ranked #1 on LinkedIn's 2022 Top Startups list and were listed on YC Top Companies 2022. In 2023, we ranked Top 10 on The Straits Times Fastest-Growing Companies.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don't take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space. About the role:
As the Head of Growth Marketing you'll play a key role in growing Aspire. You will be responsible for the execution of the inbound marketing strategy, where you'll oversee the regional acquisition of both self-serve customers and higher-value leads for our sales teams. You will own and develop our acquisition channels, content production, and website. What will you be doing?
What will you need?
- Drive regional acquisition by setting targets and measurements, then executing by managing country inbound marketers to align on localised strategies and initiatives
- Managing and coordinating regional content and marketing operations to support the overall commercial team
- Work closely with sales, conversion, brand, and product teams to optimize acquisition via an active and process driven feedback loop
- You will be the company owner of website, content production, distribution, and acquisition channels for acquiring new businesses, and the processes associated with each ownership
- 5 - 8 years of B2B marketing experience, preferably in a tech startup
- Highly process driven, analytical, and conscientious
- Ability to understand user needs and craft exceptional user narratives with clarity
- A decent level of technical marketing knowledge and marketing tools
- You should be a hands-on, growth-mindset, target and deadline driven team-player
#LI-NH1 Please note:
by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire's Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the " Policy
") , and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .