Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in APAC. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups and MSME to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018, Aspire has raised over USD 300M+
across equity and debt from world-class investors. In 2023, we successfully closed an oversubscribed USD 100 million Series C
equity round led by Sequoia Capital and Lightspeed Ventures with participation of Tencent, Paypal Ventures, LGT Capital Partners, Picus Capital and MassMutual Ventures. To power our solutions, we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise and helped more than 15,000 businesses
using our suite of products.
In 2022, we were awarded Best Employer of the Year and Payments Tech of the Year by Asia Fintech Awards, ranked #1 on LinkedIn's 2022 Top Startups list and were listed on YC Top Companies 2022. In 2023, we ranked Top 10 on The Straits Times Fastest-Growing Companies.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don't take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space. About the Role:
Leading Sales Enablement, you will be reporting to the Head of Sales. You will own the design, creation, and execution of training programs, materials, content, and resources across commercial teams to drive growth and success. Partnering with the sales team, you will develop and execute impactful, data-driven solutions for transforming the sales process. Success is measured by the overall business impact of these solutions and cross-functional collaboration. What will you be doing?
We would love to get to know you if you have the following:
- Work with sales leadership to develop, execute, optimize and assess enablement program
- Determine sales enablement priorities with sales stakeholders
- Build a trusted relationship with sales reps
- Serve as a liaison between sales, marketing and product teams
- Provide effective onboarding and training programs for sales reps
- Coordinate educational content for ongoing training
- Facilitate content creation and use with sales and marketing teams
- Gather and relay feedback to continuously iterate on the enablement strategy
- Use performance data to identify knowledge or skill gaps across the sales team
- Maintain sales enablement software to ensure it is easily accessible and providing the capabilities sellers need
- 5-8 years experience in sales enablement, revenue-facing roles, sales training, or sales support, and a demonstrated knowledge of best practices, methodologies, and technologies in each of these areas
- Measurable experience with having a positive impact on business outcomes, such as win rate, quota attainment, length of sales cycle, etc.
- Experience in a sales role
- Experience in executing change management initiatives with established approaches
- Excellent copywriting and content development skills
#LI-NH1 Please note:
by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire's Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the " Policy
") , and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .