Business Overview / About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
Information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorganchase.com
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries.
With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
- Filing and processing of expense claims and related record-keeping
- Managing of Calendar(s) for Senior Department Heads
- Team travel arrangements and coordinating logistics for business trips and visa applications
- Processing of invoices from vendors
- Assisting and/or coordinating internal or client events
- Generating team’s recurring MIS reports
- Arranging for staff on/off boarding logistics e.g. Card access, peripherals purchases etc.
- Maintaining group leave records
- Providing general support including photocopying, booking meeting rooms, stationery re-ordering, name card printings, typing, filing, mail, etc.
- Assisting in ad hoc project administration support when required
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to details and initiative
- Experience in managing relationships across all levels
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office like excel mailmerge, pivot tables and vlookups
- Proficiency / knowledge of using Concur will be an advantage (current expenses / claim system)
- Work independently whilst also operating effectively in a team based environment
- Beside your primarily “allocated team”, you could also be given more responsibilities at some point to manage or support more than one team
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience of relevant working experience, preferably working experience in the banking / financial industry