Managing all aspects of Finance Treasury function, including the development and management of processes for the effective collection and payment obligations. Assessment, monitoring, planning utilization of cash at optimal level and, managing the financial services provided in a manner consistent with the objectives of the Company
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
- To propose and initiate review of Cash and Liquidity Management framework to ensure compliance with Group policies
- To review, access, recommend, implement and maintenance of process improvement in the cash management, ensuring financial obligations are met in the accordance to Company’s objectives, policies and procedures
- To work with Finance teams and business units to understand funding needs, perform cashflow analysis, forecast and take necessary actions to ensure all payment obligations can be met in accordance with Company policies and procedures
- To ensure documentation of key processes and controls within cash management functions and to actively look to improve the workflow and processes with a view of minimizing control weakness whilst improving efficiency and ensuring accuracy of critical outputs
- To manage relationships with service providers and stakeholders to resolve issues and maintain positive partnership for day to day operations.
- To ensure entries are book timely and accurately as per the account procedures and processes
- To ensure trades are placed and recorded timely and accurately
- To take lead and strengthen internal controls by holding the responsibility of bank administrative matters example bank account opening matters, initiate and review user listing, bank listing and merchant listing
- To record and analyse bank charges to ensure accuracy and reasonableness
- To render advisory service to stakeholders on collection and payment services.
- Reviews and drives improvements in cash management, ensuring financial obligations are met in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- To participate in ad-hoc projects as and when assigned
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics or relevant degree
- High degree of personal initiative and ability to work under pressure
- Highly motivated with ability to work independently
- Good knowledge of bank payment, collection and liquidity products
- Knowledge of insurance (or financial services) operations
- Good understanding of insurance and investment products
- Strong analytical mind and problem solving skills
- Good attitude and an open mind to learn
- Proficient in MS office applications especially Excel
- Good interpersonal, communication and written skills
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.