- Extensive interaction with the GCO and ETD LOB team including senior leadership to provide guidance and insight on potential risk and control issues, through discussion and analysis by leveraging the banks risk framework with a focus on the APAC region.
- Formal documentation and presentation of issues and monitoring throughout the life cycle of the issue to completion and sustainability for closure. Ensure compliance with critical deadlines for risk identification, escalation, and remediation.
- Oversee the engagement and management of internal audits and reviews in the APAC region between our LOB GCO and ETD teams and internal stakeholders including Internal Audit and GCOR. Oversee the engagement and management of regulatory exams and external ad hoc queries from regulators, CCPs and other external parties. This includes managing tight deadlines and coordination with the LOB and sometimes other stakeholders outside of GCO & ETD Ops such as, Global Regulatory Relations, Regulatory Intake Group and GBAM Ops Regulatory Center of Excellence.
- Ensure all requests have been reviewed with and approved by GCO & ETD Ops Senior Leadership Team.
- Ensure QA review by Enterprise Data Management for any external queries involving data.
- Maintain the inventory of previously used regulatory responses as reference to ensure consistency for responses.
- Support GCO and ETD team globally for ad hoc OR&C requests and initiatives as assigned.
Global Markets Operations Experience: 5+ years, preferably some experience in collateral operations, exchange traded derivatives operations, or risk and control
- A risk mindset and an understanding of thematic regulatory interest.
- Individual contributor with a strong control mindset with the ability to support and challenge
- the status quo with the GCO & ETD Ops LOB independently.
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly at email@example.com
for more information about this opportunity.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Appreciate your understanding. Candidates require visa need not to apply.
EA: JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1872039
EA Personnel Name: Nurdiana Teng Abdullah