#122302: Associate Director, Product UXUI Design (P&P)
Are you passionate about Product Design with a User-Centred focus? Are you a practitioner in Agile and Lean methodologies?
We have a great opportunity for a talented and self-motivated Senior Product Design professional
to join our NEXT Products & Platform (P&P)
team in NCS to lead Product Incubation programme.
At P&P, we are a special breed of people: a unique combination of inter-disciplinary entrepreneurial teams who bring innovations to market. Our motto is:
We listen to understand the world's problems and question our beliefs
We learn from customers to build transformative solutions
We lead , persist, provoke, inspire to realize our vision
We leverage the latest technologies to create transformative products and new business models to help accelerate our Clients Digital transformation agenda. We have deep expertise in: robotics, IoT, computer vision, audio intelligence, speech analytics and much more. Join us! What to expect:
You are a pragmatic, hands-on and driven individual who enjoys designing unique end to end product experiences; you are an experienced practitioner in user-centred design, agile methodology and the lean principles.
You have the creative urge to make all products beautiful, engaging and easy to adopt; you will challenge and think through all the hurdles the users may have to go through and recommend how to best overcome them.
You are comfortable getting out of the building working with end users to learn, test, collect inputs and feedback to make the product better and better.
You can explain your proposed user journey map to both executives and working level groups.
You can navigate across multiple stakeholders to obtain buy-in.
You will build out the UX/UI product capability for P&P over time by training, guiding and managing internal and external resources. Responsibilities
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- Facilitate NCS product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Lead design workshops with client users and internal stakeholders
- Gather, synthesize, and share market and customer insights to fuel innovation; to position products and service offerings at the segment/discipline level.
- Define product audience and develop personae to inform product development and positioning.
- Develop product attributes into value propositions, marketing messages, as well as sales training and support material for addressable markets.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences both on Mobile and Web
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Conduct comparative analyses of internal and competitive offerings in order to better position products and campaigns.
- Develop marketing content and core brand assets (e.g. web content, videos, customer testimonials) for use by sales and marketing, ensuring brand fidelity across all channels and geographies for each product.
- Manage market development programs (class tests, focus groups, etc.) to elicit customer requirements, demonstrate effectiveness of the product, and identify sales opportunities.
- Build up and manage a team of UX/UI practitioners
- 10+ years of UX and UI design experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in non-linear / changing start-up-like environments and both B2B and B2C solutions
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centred design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centred design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
If you would like to be part of the winning team that does great
work, apply today!