Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The Compliance Academy is a global program that, over 2 years, will help you establish your Compliance career at Credit Suisse. We provide the opportunity to gain real world experience as an Analyst, working in different teams, over two rotations. This is underpinned by structured professional training and development throughout, enabling you to build a strong knowledge foundation. You will also gain Mentorship, so you can plan and develop your future career; and Networking and Social opportunities, so you can connect with others in Compliance and from across Credit Suisse. Over the past 10 years we have optimally developed the "Compliance Officers of the Future" across our locations; and we'd like you to be part of the success story, by graduating with a firm understanding of how Compliance operates and the Credit Suisse Group functions.
Participants will be sponsored for the following industry examinations and professional certification
• Capital Markets & Financial Advisory Services (CMFAS) Examinations
• Client Advisor Competency Standards (CACS) Paper 1
• ICA Advanced Certificate in Regulatory and Financial Crime Compliance which will also confer IBF Level 1 certification
While the completion of the program is not directly linked to job placements at Credit Suisse, it will provide outstanding on-the-job experience, offering participants a significant career advantage in the compliance profession. Your field of responsibility
The opportunity to gain real world experience comes from being hosted in one of our Singapore Compliance teams. For example:
• Financial Crime Compliance
• Regulatory Compliance
• Investigations & Surveillance
• Monitoring & Testing
• Wealth Management Compliance
• Investment Banking Compliance Your future colleagues
As part of the Compliance Academy, you will gain insight into various compliance functions, learn about the bank's products and services offered as well as gain a broad understanding of the financial services and its regulatory environments. You will have the opportunity to work in our One Raffles Link office which is located in the bustling city of Singapore, within walking distance to iconic architectures such as the Marina Bay Sands and Esplanade and our One@Changi office which is located near Singapore's world class Changi Airport and the Expo. The One@Changi office includes most of our Compliance population, so you can expect a collaborative and social environment and interactions with colleagues.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer
To excel in this role, you should possess below:
- Graduating between December 2022 - June 2023 (i.e. in your final year of an undergraduate or Master's course)
- Degree Holders in any field
- Fluent (written and spoken) in English
- Expert knowledge of MS Office is essential
- Outstanding analytical skills with a high service orientation
- Good communication skills
- Proven ability to manage work in a team and under pressure, highly independent and assertive
- Outstanding people skills in a multi-cultural environment
- Efficient, exact and independent
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
How to apply You will need to complete an application on the Credit Suisse website for consideration.
Application deadline January 13, 2023. We will be reviewing the application on rolling basis, so encourage you to apply early.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.