(AM/M) Central Dealer, OSPL - Central Execution
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Execution of orders for global markets
- Information relay to TRs on market news.
- Workflow interface between back-room operations and between foreign brokers.
- Assist in other dealing functions (eg. Trade reporting, Off Market deal, careful discretionary orders)
- Manage and provide timely execution of trades for Institutional, Corporate accounts, Retail Clients and Remisiers. Utilisation of Bloomberg, EMSX function, counterparty trading systems.
- Primarily responsible for development of trade flows for US, European markets, supporting the team on other markets as required on business needs.
- Organisation of market development activities, seminars and business projects.
- Engagement of TRs and potentially clients on promoting foreign markets business
Reporting to: Qualifications
- Able to work on night/rotational shifts
- Able to work under narrow time scale and multitask.
- Knowledge of global equity markets
- Business development and engagement skills
- Possess current CMFAS Licence or passed CMFAS papers 1a,5,6 and 6A