- Leading financial services organisation – APAC IT Operations/ Infra
- IT Ops / ITSM across Retail, Wholesale banking & Financial Markets Systems
- Excellent career growth & business visibility – Regional remit
Our client is a leading financial services organisation with a reputation for being ahead of the curve adopting emerging technologies that have enabled them to provide a stable and scalable technology backbone which is a platform for a wide range of innovative and comprehensive offerings across retail banking and financial markets.
The group is responsible for enterprise IT delivery and operations for retail, wholesale banking and financial markets offerings both onshore and overseas. The broader remit of the group is to support & improve an array of banking and trading systems platforms along with peripheral technologies with a focus on resilience, high availability and performance of said systems within a very large heterogeneous, multi-tiered architecture environment.
Technically there's everything and anything: Windows Server stack, Linux, network layers, Load balancers, cloud solutions (AWS), middleware / messaging systems and of course a vast array of Order Management (OMS) / Trading systems for Front, Middle and Back Office functions.
To lead this high calibre team, you'll have come from a solid banking and/or financial markets Operations / Trading Systems Application Support background although here, you won’t be in support at all. Rather you’ll oversee and Ops team along with IT Risk Management, Process Change, System Management, Reporting, Regulatory compliance, Lifecycle Management and Asset Management amongst other functions across nearly 100 different systems (e.g. IRESS, Murex, ION Marketview).
Salient Points / Requirements:
- Up to 10 years+ experience within financial markets operations / application support.
- At least 3 years leading IT Ops, DevOps, Infra teams within banking.
- A solid understanding of ITSM & it’s processes, practices, frameworks & tools.
- Exposure to OMS: IRESS, Murex, ION Marketview, Calypso, Imagine etc.
- Strong consulting / business facing skills and high-level stakeholder management.
- Ability to build / maintain relationships - Change, Ops, Infra suppliers, strategic technology partners and customers.
- Experience producing reports & statistics on the performance of Service Management processes.
- Experience facilitating security testing, user access verification and vulnerability management.
- Outstanding / polished verbal and written communication skills.
#Operations #Lead #Manager #ITSM #Financial Markets #Performance #Resilience #High Availability #OMS # Trading Systems #IRESS #Murex #ION Marketview.
To apply, please send your CV via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the apply button.
EA License : 17S8969 | Company Registration : 201727700C | EA Registration : R1880285