- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 25 Apr 19
- Perform various customer support tasks such as requirements on-boarding,document generation, user setup, and tool administration
- Planning and execution of application releases and enhancements for architecture,quality assurance and requirements software
- Maintenance of system requirements
- Maintain System documentation
- schedule, plan and host meetings
- Sound knowledge on AS400 with programming skills in RPG Free format, RPGLE,SQLRPGL , QUERY 400
- Create technical design document, logical flow and pseudo codes
- Create and review RPGLE programs for the defined scope of requirements anddesign
- Create and Review Unit Test scripts and test scenarios
- Support bug fixes during System Integration testing and User Acceptance testingstages.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision but still able todeliver good results.
- Ensure quality KPIs are reviewed properly and resolutions is given on time.
- Provide hyper-care support post go-live and report the post productionleakage/defects to the program manager
- Extensive knowledge in thebelow AS400 concepts
- RPG Programming
- RPG ILE Concept
- CL Programming (ILE)
- DB 400 / High level SQLQuerying Knowledge
- AS400 Debugging andTroubleshooting
- ALDON Change Management Toolhands on experience required
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leadingprofessional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating andtechnology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultativeapproach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficientbusinesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.