AVP/VP - Information Technology Risk
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd , EA Lizenz Nr.: 11C3721
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
I have a unique opportunity in the market for an AVP/VP of IT and Cyber Security Risk for a leading global investment firm. They are looking for individuals who have an entrepreneurial mindset who will not only evaluate risk within the organization but will also drive change and improvements.
A leading global investment firm is looking for a driven AVP or VP of IT Risk to join their growing team.
You would be at the forefront of improving the companies IT Risk posture in terms of Information Risk, IT Risk, Cyber Security Risk, and some vendor risk.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Being the subject matter expert for IT risk matters
- Being an ambassador to drive an effective IT risk management program and culture
- Supporting the implementation of IT risk frameworks
- Reviewing IT security
- Facilitating IT risk management and assurance activities
You will be given the opportunity to take ownership of IT risk management projects and improving procedures and protocols.
You should ideally have:
- 7- 12 years of IT risk experience in financial institutions
- A good technical background
- Strong communication skills
- An entrepreneurial mindset
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Christian Moersheim at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 3157 1211 for a confidential discussion.