AVP - Affluent Marketing
• Drive the digital acquisition sales execution plan and implement best-in-class practices across paid and owned channels to Deliver against sales targets and grow sales volumes for varied lines of business.
• Manage marketing campaigns for Personal/ Premier/ Premier Private Client to support segments business KPI's, acquisition targets, engagement, and awareness objectives.
• Management of key events such as investment seminars, webinars, CNY appreciation dinner, ST Global Forum, and acquisition events, etc.
• Manage communications for all acquisition efforts - online and offline, including referral promotions for customers
• Manage & guiding new staffs and interns on their scope of work, including regular review & feedback sessions
• Support the execution of a communication framework relevant and impactful to the customer
• Actively manage the funnel performance leveraging a data-first approach. Understand fall-out points throughout the conversion funnel and develop initiatives to increase yield and scale volume
• Work with internal stakeholders and marketing agencies (Media/Social/ creative/tech) on delivering against funnel needs, customer experience, and overall acquisition efforts
• High quality implementation of the test and learn agenda across product, creative, media and digital customer experience for all screen sizes.
• Establish a framework for measurement for digital channel performance, including KPIs, benchmarks, and acceptable ROI. Implement and measure campaigns to maximize channel performance across acquisition and cross-sell
• Manage the set budget and ensure compliance with various MAS regulations for the campaigns Qualifications Job Qualifications
- At least 6-8 years in area of digital marketing/ media sales/ ecommerce experience that includes data-driven analysis of campaign performance
- Team player with strong inter-personal and communication skills to manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward under tight timelines
- Familiarity with banking products, esp wealth and investment products is a plus
- Have all-round knowledge of online marketing landscape with Experience in using Web Analytics, SEM, FB Ads and other re-targeting channels will be a plus
- Extreme attention to details and follow up actions as well as a fast turn-around working style is required
- Desired experience in marketing presentations, data analysis to showcase approach and results.