Roles and Responsibilities:
- The role manages the overall business objectives of the core debit card portfolio, oversees the effective day-to-day product management, and drive the debit card product strategy by developing the product value proposition.
- Manage and ownership of the P&L, perform profitability analysis, grow customer base, spend volume, and fee revenue.
- Develop and implement customer segmentation strategies and marketing plans to drive acquisition, activation, and usage activities.
- Monitor the competitive landscape, industry developments, and market trends to identify opportunities and critical capabilities required to increase market share and profitability. Close collaborations with stakeholders including analytics, risk, operations, sales, technology, segments, key channels as well as card scheme to meet business objectives and enhance performance of initiatives.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities through universal expansion of new channels and capabilities, and the optimization of existing ones to increase market penetration and overall sales volumes.
- A recognized university degree with relevant experience in financial services
- In-depth understanding of cards business including profitability drivers
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven thinking, and able to think critically and creatively
- Results-oriented, highly driven, and self-motivated with strong leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to build consensus across different stakeholder groups
- Good team player with positive attitude and ability to work under pressure effectively