- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- OCBC Bank
AVP - Group Audit, Credit Risk Review - Operations
AVP - Group Audit, Credit Risk Review - OperationsRole and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Section Head of Credit Risk Review (CRR) Operations in the execution of the annual audit plan.
- Work with a team of auditors to ensure that assigned audit engagements are completed and delivered on time, on budget and meet the required standards;
- Provide value-added opinions and recommendations to improve the design and effectiveness of internal controls.
- Review and assess the appropriateness of audit observations, recommendations and management responses.
- Ensure audit work is completed and documented in accordance with required standards and Key Performance Indicators.
- Participate in strategic projects to enhance the Bank's audit and risk management framework
Head, Credit Risk Review
- Ability to work effectively in a team, with the requisite interpersonal and analytical skills to undertake detailed/technical work, utilising a risk based approach.
- Experience in credit/trade operations and/or AML Compliance is preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a related field.
- Good organizational skills, with a strong understanding of key risks and controls relating to credit operations.
- Ability to maintain balanced risk-reward perspectives.
- Good communication and report writing skills.
- Willing to travel (15% - 20% of the time)
- Ability to work under pressure.