Our client is a leading International Investment bank, with a strong presence in APAC. They are looking for a Candidate with strong Data experience to join their Middle Office team. You will be working closely with the Product Control and Middle Office team to improve the workflow and output as part of their global transformation agenda. You will lead the change initiatives, design new processes, drive system and workflow efficiencies to improve output quality.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with the Middle Office and Product Control team and grasp their processes and function.
- Design, scale and integrate technology solutions as part of the regional and global office technology agenda.
- Report to the Head of Middle Office while collaborating with the Middle Office and Product Control teams to construct and develop technology solution.
- Work independently and project manage each build through implementation.
- Proactively learning and applying new technologies to transform processes.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Expertise in database and database queries (E.g., SQL).
- Hands-on with programming language specifically Python and VBA.
- Experience in using business intelligence tools such as PowerBI/Tableau.
- Good understanding of data cleansing tool (E.g., Alteryx).
- Experience in project management and dealing with different stakeholders.
- Good understanding of Robotic Process Automation, UI Path, and Task Scheduler.
Please contact Sky Koh on +65 9323 6441 or email your cv directly in word format with job reference no. Jo0000008389 to bankingandfinance-SG@theedgepartnership.com.
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.
EA License: 16S8131
Recruiter License: R22105195